Gastrointestinal Medicine Associates offers a full array of gastroenterology services to help you maintain a healthy digestive system. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Upper Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Esophageal testing
Our providers have expertise in a full range of GI diseases and conditions. The most common conditions are:
- Esophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Precancerous or Cancerous Growths of the GI tract and Colon.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
What Sets Us Apart
We have active privileges at South County Hospital, Our Lady of Fatima Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.
In addition, we offer a state of the art endoscopy center centrally located that features the latest endoscopy equipment available.